JOB-03 Perished Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job
Brand Studio Job
Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job
Perished was created in 2005. The concept was to take furniture pieces, including a triptych bench, and veneer with wood according to the 17th century marquetry method. Following a visit tot the natural History Museum in NYC, Nynke designed a pattern comprised of skeletons of various dancing animals. Perished was very successful after its introduction in Milan 2006 and since the has been exhibited worldwide and added tot important international collections.
7 Designs from the library of Job Smeets and Nynke Tynagel of Studio Job were selected for the collection “Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job”. The collection reflects a retrospect of the history of Studio Job. They used archetypical drawings and these universal symbols are combined as iconigraphic elements for patterns, compositions and embossing, ultimately creating 6 designs.
This collection of Studio Job won the Editor’s award at ICFF New York in 2014
- Dimensions 19" x 354" (47 SQFT) 48,7 x 900 cm (4,4m2)
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, do (download)
IN STOCK UPS shipping worldwide 2-3 days