JOB-06 Withered Flowers Black Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job
Brand Studio Job
Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job
'Something with flowers' was the brief from Viktor & Rolf, when Studio Job was invited to design the scenography for their 2013 fashion show in Paris. Nynke has been a fan of William Morris for many years and used one his expressive flower patterns as the inspiration for the design. The important difference with Morris was that the flowers in our pattern are completely withered.
7 Designs from the library of Job Smeets and Nynke Tynagel of Studio Job were selected for the collection “Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job”. The collection reflects a retrospect of the history of Studio Job. They used archetypical drawings and these universal symbols are combined as iconigraphic elements for patterns, compositions and embossing, ultimately creating 6 designs.
This collection of Studio Job won the Editor’s award at ICFF New York in 2014
- Dimensions 19" x 354" (47 SQFT) 48,7 x 900 cm (4,4m2)
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, do (download)
Lead time 1-2 weeks (UPS shipping worldwide)